Monday, November 29, 2010

WHATS GOT INTO HER!!!

Today even though I had another tormenting Viva-Voce but i wont be telling you any of that as you all can guess how grueling it was... Today i would like to talk about a so called friend of mine at Facebook.... i wont name her as i would like to preserve her identity as a secret biut since this is my space I would rant as much as I can out here given to the fact that I can rant about her out there too....

See it all started when she wrote some obnoxious piece of poetry and asked me to rate it which I dutifully ranked it at the hate list... She couldn't accept it and rather told that  her Media friends had appraised her for that cheap sort of creation... Frankly my dear.. I thought that Media people were a bunch of creative guys though most of them show their credibility in making Saas-Bahu Soaps  and  other reality serials like Rakhi Ka Swayamvar and Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega as well as also shit sort of shows like BIG BOSS and stuff.....

See the poetry was obnoxious and in her stupid crooked sense told her that I was no connoisseur of comedy. Therefore she started a fight which went upto Engineers (They are  the bunch of guys whom I respect the most) and she was comparing the usefulness of Media People with Engineers who build the nation. Now i had crossed her in every point she gave and she finally messages me in Facebook telling me I should learn how to respect girls (she had the nerve to tell that) as well as that . See the poetry was a crap and she should have the little self-respect to accept the fact...... But she doesnt... and rather she fights... Well I have better things to write in my blog other than silly trysts with her.. So Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment