Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time and scope

This blog of mine was created a long long time back but unfortunately that it is now that I get a scope to write in it......
I always wanted to be in a position to use this blog in constructive way but now have found that I can write in any piece of crap I want to..........

I suppose i find this to be so grossly interesting...... lets get to the point....

last day i watched the social network. interesting film................
Watch that.. see how Mark Zuckerberg rose to be the worlds youngest billionaire from a 'simple' student majoring in computer science................

Watch it.. its worth it.. along with the tag line : You dont get to make 500 million friends without making afew enemies. it really is a must watch.......
                                                                    Adieu maharshi

No comments:

Post a Comment