Friday, November 26, 2010

SEMESTER KICK OFF 2

Dear Folks

   Our engineering practicals have started and here today I had to face with the Electrical and Electronics Laboratory Practicals....  Luckily for me The first exam was THE ELECTRICAL LAB...  One of my friend had taken my electrical laboratory notebook and finally when we were all entering the lab.. he was still not present.. But finally to my relief he entered and Today I set on with the experiment which had been given... NORTON'S THEOREM....  Well that was a breeze with one of my good friend Nilanjan... We did it quite nicely..... The written portion went coolly and then came the VIVA.... This is one thing which I dread the most... Vivas...

Mannnnnnnn They bring out the gas out of me..... Questions and stuff... Difficult and more difficult finally until u stop breathing and break down completely.. Then it stops.

The they give you the Nirvana to go back as the GODS busily scribble marks down the mark-sheet.......... Then you surrender your Answer Paper and head back to the CATHEDRAL (hostel) for redemption........

The we had the obnoxious ELECTRONIC LAB.....  Here I was awarded or rather punished with  the Center Tapped Rectifier...  Man it ripped me off my noodle for all that time but still. I survived the nuke attack and finally made it so I can write up to this day ......

Finally as I write I have a trauma that the semester exams are at the corner... Lets see how much can I keep myself posted..
                                                                          Adieu Maharshi

No comments:

Post a Comment