Saturday, December 4, 2010

Semester Kick Off 3

Folks... Semesters are just 5 days ahead and i can tell you all that I am blissfully unaware of what is going on with me and the syllabus... Here I am about to visit a dear friend of mine and about to ask him what suggesstions does he have for the Sem exams.... lets see how much knowledge I can get from him.................

[FEW DAYS AFTER THIS POST]

Here I have got the semester suggestions but I feel that I am completely out of track of what is going on here...
 I have no idea of what to do and today the date is 4th of December here and I have no idea what to do??
Lets not talk of mundane things and proceed with the bigger things in life here....

I have been following a blog by one of our seniors Amit Saha in Wordpress and I also knew that he had a different blog at Blogger which he stopped using.. Today as I was scrolling through his posts I found that it is still a treasure trove of information and still it is functioning.. The amount of information he has put up in One Place is just amazing.. It really interested me a lot... If you would just look up at the link : amitksaha.blogspot.com

It is not under use but still is very useful.. Presently as far as I know that he is pursuing his PhD in Australia in genetic or Evolutionary Computing which though goes above my skull, sounds very cool..........

I wish him LUCK for what ever aspirations he has in life... Though he doesn't know me.. we are linked by a common link of the one and only famous Devashis Chakravarthy....
He is a teacher or rather I want to say an inspirer (if that word exists)... he is one man who influenced me to computers.. well I know practically nothing about this field and the very little of programming which I learnt from various sources and him is useless.. But still when he persuaded me to go for this field I found out that it is really interesting.... May he live for 1000 years and keep on spreading knowledge so that we all can gain something from him............

Oh my god..... I have the bloody semesters ahead of me and I am sitting and tapping the keys...

Well Goodbye friends.. We'll meet after the semesters are over... Happy Blogging
                                                                                                               Adieu Maharshi

No comments:

Post a Comment